Beginner Piano Lessons
from The Music Teachers Network
Learning piano can be valuable talent to share with others and carry throughout your life. Private piano lessons for beginners can provide rewards long beyond school ages, especially if you learn piano from a great teacher.
Who takes Beginner Piano Lessons?
- Learn how to play a piano at any age. Our instructors teach all ages – usually starting around age 4+
- Share beginner piano lessons with family. Haven’t looked at the piano since high school but want your child to learn? Join in – many of our clients use beginner piano lessons as family time. Beginner piano lessons are great for kids and a good review for adults
- Learning piano by ear and reading music notes are often both covered in piano lessons from The Music Teachers Network. And some instructors also specialize in the Suzuki method
Preparations for Your New Piano Lessons
- Instrument: Our clients take private piano lessons in their homes or in a studio on a multitude of keyed instruments, including grand and baby grand pianos (~$10,000+), upright pianos ~(~$1,000+), or weighted keyboards (~$100+) – we recommend instruments with 88 keys
- Music: During one of your first beginner piano lessons, your teacher will likely recommend workbooks and sheet music for use during the actual piano lesson and in practice time on your own
- Practice: Piano lessons for beginners should be complemented with daily practice (even if it’s just 15 minutes) to build confidence and dexterity in between your weekly piano lessons. That is why it is important to have full time access to a piano or keyboard in the home
- Adults: Be sure you make time to take your lessons regularly and practice often to get the optimal value for your private lessons. You have to play piano to learn piano!
Regular piano lessons should be both fun and provide real value. We offer a tremendous selection of beginner piano instructors and studios that are actively available to teach you and want your business. With us, you can e-chat with them prior to getting started. Those contacting you have paid to do so, and are serious about teaching. Get started with beginner piano lessons today.