Make Your Private Piano Lessons Fun
with a Great Teacher
Learning to play piano can be such a rewarding and fun experience with the right attitude and the right instructor. Let us help you find both! If you seek piano for kids, families, or yourself, we can offer you wonderful selection of teachers. Lessons are offered in-home, in-studio or online, and are available for beginning through advanced levels Why wait? Get started right away!
What Kind of Lessons Should I be Looking for?
- Home. In-home, private piano lessons attract busy students that prefer the privacy and convenience of a traveling teacher
- Studio. Studio lessons often provide cost savings and work well for those that prefer a structured setting. Do keep in mind that you’ll need an instrument to practice on between lessons or you may find lessons are not progressing
- Starting Age/Duration. Many beginner piano lessons are taken by children. Two siblings often share a 60 minute lesson, each taking 30 minutes. Single children and children over the age of 10 usually take 45 minutes learning to play piano each week. Lessons for teens and adults often last 60 minutes to ensure you really get the most of your piano lessons
- Family Lessons. Many families that take piano lessons together with the same teacher. With kids and adults, family lessons last between 90 minutes and 2 hours a week and provide an excellent way to set aside that extra quality time busy schedules often take away
- Cost. Costs vary widely by region and teacher (often between $25 – $100 per hour). Once you place your request for lessons, pricing and details about the teacher are available for your review. You can often secure discounts for purchasing a package of lessons – so be sure to ask
Not all piano lessons are created equal. We offer a tremendous selection of music instructors and studios that are actively available to teach you and want your business. With us, you can e-chat with them prior to getting started. Those contacting you have paid to do so, and are serious about teaching. If you seek a rewarding experience learning to play piano that provides a foundation for success in other activities, you’ve come to the right place for lessons. Learn more about our piano teachers or our commitment to service, or request piano lessons today.