Get Top Guitar Lessons with The Music
Guitar lessons can be one of the most rewarding investments you make. Imagine yourself or your child playing to the family, a group of friends or even on stage. When you really learn to play guitar, the skill will last a lifetime. Find the best guitar instructor for lessons near you through our vast network!
Instructors in our network teach private guitar lessons for beginners through advanced levels,
and many specialize in lessons for kids. Simply submit your
request for lessons and we will match you with amazing instructors near you for
either in-home or in-studio lessons.
- Home. In-home, private guitar lessons for kids attract busy families that prefer the privacy and convenience of a traveling teacher
- Studio. Studio or group lessons often provide cost savings and work well for those that prefer a structured or group setting
- Starting Age/Duration. Many guitar lessons for beginners are taken by children ages 5 and up. Two siblings often share a 60 minute lesson, each taking 30 minutes. Single children and children over the age of 10 often take 45 minutes each week to learn guitar and make progress
- Family Lessons. Many families take in-home lessons together with the same teacher. With kids and adults, family lessons last between 1.5-2 hours a week and provide an excellent way to set aside that extra quality time busy schedules often sacrifice
- Cost. Costs vary widely by region and teacher (often between $25 – $100 per hour). Once you place your request for lessons, pricing and details about the teacher are available for your review. You can often secure discounts for purchasing a package of lessons – so be sure to ask the instructor directly
Learn to Play Guitar with The Music Teachers Network
Not all private guitar lessons are created equal. We offer a tremendous selection of music instructors and studios that are actively available to teach you and want your business. With us, you can e-chat with them prior to getting started. Those contacting you have paid to do so, and are serious about teaching. If you want learning to play guitar to be a rewarding experience that provides a foundation for success in other activities, you’ve come to the right place for lessons. Learn more about the guitar teachers or request guitar lessons today.